Youth Training Scheme
Youth Training Scheme
The National Internship Program is designed for the benefit of educated youth of Federal Region(ICT,FATA,GILGIT,BALISTAN,and AJK) who have completed sixteen years of education and belong to from recognized universities or degree awarding institutions including external candidates. The scheme is intended to provide financial relief to fresh graduates and also to keep them engaged and interested in acquiring additional knowledge and real work life experiences, thereby facilitating their employ ability in the country. The programme will be also advantages to the government organizations having shortage of officials in various cadres.
Main features of the programme are as follows: –
- The interns will be working on various assignments in the Ministries/Divisions/ Attached Departments/Autonomous Bodies/Corporations of the Federal Government located in islamabad and other fderal regions near to their hometown so far as practical;
- The placement with various government organizations will be based upon the academic qualifications of the interns and matching the broader academic disciplines with broader functional categorization of jobs within the government.
- The interns will be required to join the programme on full time basis and follow prescribed rules and regulations of the concerned organizations including observance of office working time and confidentiality requirements etc.
The internship duration will be one year. The interns will however, be at liberty to leave the programme at any stage on 15 days advance notice. However, such interns will neither be entitled for internship completion certificate nor will they have any right to receive monthly stipend for the remaining period.
The interns will be entitled to a monthly stipend of Rupees ten thousand (all inclusive) during the course of internship. The internship is however, in no way an offer of employment on a formal job.
The programme is designed for: –
- Fresh unemployed postgraduates and graduates of Ferderal regions and childern of Federal govt, employee posted at Islamabad, in all fields of studies who have completed sixteen years of formal education from HEC recognized Universities & Degree Awarding Institutions including external candidates;
- The applicants must be 25 years or less of age by 301, Sep 2016.
- Must have not availed the internship under NIP before.
Application and selection/placement mechanism
Interested eligible candidates are invited to submit their applications “on-line” against the advertisement published in the newspapers. The application forms are available on website http://pmyts.nip.gov.pk/
Every effort will be made during the selection process to assign the interns the most convenient locations to minimize the likelihood of accommodation, relocation or logistics issues. However, Government will be fully competent to place any intern in any organization or geographical location as deemed appropriate in the best interests of the scheme and such decision could not be challenged in any forum whatsoever.
- Applicant should have not availed any such kind of opportunity / facility before
- Currently the applicant has no employment whether in Public or Private Sector, and not a student of any Public or private institution, and has no source of income in personal capacity
- This Internship will not be treated as any Government or Private Sector service; this is only an internship for one year.
- The selection process will be finalized after complete verification from NADRA, HEC and Tech Boards etc.
- The NIP, M/o IPC reserve the right of the selection/rejection of the application.
- The NIP, M/o IPC reserve the right for placement of candidate on merit, however candidate will be facilitated according to his choice of placement.
- The stipend of any intern could be stopped, if any irregularity is found during monitoring process.
- If the information is incorrect in any case (typographic mistake), it will disqualify the applicant for the subject scheme